Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery
Neurosurgery - Neurology Hospital in Nashik
What is Neurosurgery?
Most people think of neurosurgery as brain surgery, but this is not the only one. APEX Wellness Hospital is the Best Neurology Hospital in Nashik with Specialists who perform diagnosis and treatment for patients with injuries to any part of the body and patients with diseases or disorders of the brain, spinal cord, spine, and peripheral nerves. Neurosurgery specializes in adult and pediatric patients. Depending on the type of injury or disease, a neurosurgeon may provide surgical and/or non-surgical treatment.
What does Neurosurgeon do?
There is a myth that neurosurgeons spend all their time on surgery. In fact, there are many other roles. Predicting the appointment of a neurosurgeon accurately can be difficult.
Because they are the most experienced and knowledgeable medical professionals, neurosurgeons spend a lot of time consulting other doctors about a variety of conditions. It also has its own list of issues, each with its own set of issues. Surgery is often required, but not in all cases.
Neurosurgeons use the latest imaging techniques to treat a variety of neurological problems such as,
- Peripheral Nervous System Disorders
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lower Back Pain
Neurosurgeons use different technologies to inspect the problems which includes,
- MEG scans (Magnetoencephalography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- PET Scan (Positron Emission Tomography)
- CT Scan (Computed tomography)
Spine Surgery - Spine Surgery Hospital in Nashik
If you have been suffering from back pain for a long time, you may be wondering if spine surgery is your only treatment option. Sometimes surgery is the only treatment. But there is good news, most back problems can be treated with non-surgical treatment, also known as non-surgical treatment or conservative treatment. APEX Wellness Hospital is the Best Spine Surgery Hospital in Nashik with a team of professional and experienced surgeons.
Age, incorrect anatomical mechanisms, trauma, and structural abnormalities can damage the spine and cause other symptoms such as back pain, leg pain and numbness, and weakness in the legs. Chronic back pain is usually a condition that must be diagnosed and treated by a team of medical professionals. Consider the opinions of some spine specialists before undergoing surgery. This investment in time and data collection will help you make informed treatment decisions that are appropriate for your lifestyle and physical activity.
What are the different techniques to inspect Spine?
Spinal fusion or arthrodesis is usually used for the following conditions:
- Instability, which can be caused by various reasons, such as scoliosis or spondylolisthesis. In these cases, the spine has excessive mobility.
- Other pain is caused by joint hypertrophic osteoarthritis.
- Deformity – When there is a deformity, such as scoliosis.
- Spinal stenosis
- Posterior lumbar fusion
- Percutaneous technique: these are techniques such as injection or radiofrequency denervation to relieve lumbar and cervical pain.
- Dermal electrotherapy
- Vertebral body Angioplasty – Including the injection of bone cement to increase the intraosseous space of the vertebrae to increase the stability of the vertebrae.
- Microscopic discectomy technique: used to remove the fragments of the herniated disc. One of the most commonly used procedures in spinal surgery is microdiscectomy and lumbar decompression.
- Micro decompression – used to treat spinal stenosis.
Why Choose APEX Wellness Hospital?
Our surgeons at APEX Wellness Hospital which is well known as the Best Spine Hospital in Nashik and have years of experience in performing surgical procedures for many different spine surgery and neurosurgery. APEX Wellness Hospital also includes the use of surgeries to control pain and will help you to improve your quality of life and increase your comfort level.