Ophthalmology - Eye Hospital in Nashik
Who is Ophthalmologist?
An ophthalmologist is a doctor or osteopath who specializes in eye and surgical treatment of the organ. APEX Wellness Hospital is one of the best Eye Hospital in Nashik with a team of the best ophthalmologists in Nashik. The level of training of ophthalmologists and optometrists and opticians and the content they can diagnose and treat is different.
When an eye examination is required, be sure to see the appropriate ophthalmologist according to your needs. The eye care team plays an important role in providing eye care and maintaining eye health.
The main difference between the different types of vision care providers is the level of training and experience and what they can do for you.
What do Ophthalmologists do?
Most ophthalmologists are trained and certified to perform various medical and surgical procedures. The procedures that ophthalmologists usually perform depend on several factors, such as the type of practice and the specialty in which they work.
Some of the most common daily procedures that an ophthalmologist will perform include diagnosing and monitoring minor eye and vision conditions. They will also spend time prescribing and adjusting glasses and contact lenses to correct vision problems.
Subspecialty ophthalmologists tend to perform small-scale operations on a daily basis but focus on treating one disease or some related diseases.
What procedures do Ophthalmologists perform?
Procedures usually performed by specialists include:
- Diagnosis and follow-up of moderate to severe eye diseases
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Refractive surgery to correct vision cancer
- Treatment of vision cancer
- Repair of trauma or congenital abnormalities (such as crossed eyes)
- Reconstruction surgery
- Chronic or severe tear duct infection or obstruction
- Tumor (tumor, cyst or tumor, foreign object removal)
- Surveillance or consultation of other disease-related cases such as diabetic retinopathy or immune diseases
- Injections around the eyes and face to change the function and appearance of facial structures
- Repair of torn
- Corneal retina transplantation
Why do people go to an Ophthalmologist?
Most people go to an ophthalmologist because they have experienced chronic or severe vision symptoms or signs of eye disease, such as:
- Bulging eyes
- Decreased vision
- Blurred or double vision
- Excessive tearing
- Abnormal or inability of eyelids
- Seeing color circles or halos around lights
- Misaligned eyes
- Black spots or lines in the field of vision are called floaters
- Flashes of light in the eyes
- Redness of the eyes for unknown reasons
- Peripheral vision loss
If someone is facing the following symptoms they might need emergency care:
- A person with severe eye pain
- Eye injury
Someone may also be referred to an ophthalmologist if they have diseases or factors that may increase the risk of eye disease, such as:
- High blood pressure, diabetes
- Family members of eye diseases
- Thyroid disease
Why Choose APEX Wellness Hospital?
Our surgeons at APEX Wellness Hospital is one of the best Eye Hospital in Nashik with a team of the Best Ophthalmologists in Nashik and have years of experience in performing surgical procedures. Ophthalmologists will help you to improve your quality of life and play an important role in providing eye care.